Alumni of Department of Geography and Environment, Jagannath University, Dhaka.
Efficient in the following fields:
- GIS and Mapping [Arc Map 10.3 and Global Mapper 20 Operating], Remote Sensing, Graphics Design [Adobe Photoshop CS6 & Illustrator CS6 Operating], AutoCAD 2007 Operating, 2-D and 3-D photogrammetry with Agisoft Photoscan Professional & Blender and Video Editing Efficient.
- General Survey, Archaeological Survey & Exploration, Archaeological Excavation & Exploration with using Harris Matrix method as a tool and Museum & Office Management.
- Studying Geo Nature & Culture and their Interaction and Landscapes as an Archaeo-Geographer.
Links of Research and Written Articles below:
- STUDY-RESEARCH – Geo Nature & Culture | GEONATCUL
M.Sc & B.Sc (honors) on Geography & Environment from Jagannath University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Current Job with Department of Archaeology, Bangladesh since 2012 CE.
- Mohammad Abdul Quader, Associate Professor, Dept. of Geography & Environment, Jagannath University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Dr. Md. Amiruzzaman, Deputy Director, Department of Archaeology, Bangladesh and
- AKM Sayfur Rahman, Assistant Director, Department of Archaeology, Bangladesh.